Alex Gold: Stuck on Repeat
By Sarah Ziegler Blair & Kellen BlairFIND TICKETS
April 26 - May 12, 2024
A hilarious classroom adventure where the audience gets to make all the decisions!
11-year-old Alex Gold needs to repeat the 6th grade – maybe he shouldn’t have spent so much time watching superhero movies, playing adventure games, and drifting off into his own action-packed daydreams. Luckily, Alex has surrounded himself with some trusted friends (you, the audience!) to help him make the best choices to succeed! This one-of-a-kind classroom comedy blends improv and audience interaction, proving every day is an opportunity for reinvention. Can you successfully guide Alex through this hilarious new show where every single performance offers different twists and turns?
You can purchase single tickets OR become a Season Ticket Holder to save big, receive fees exchanges, and avoid all fees. Family-Friendly Subscriptions and Flex Passes are on sale now. Click here to learn more about the benefits of becoming a Season Ticket Holder!
Sensory Friendly Performance
Sunday, May 12 at 4:00pm
Constellation offers select sensory-friendly performances for our Constellation for Kids series. This special performance is designed to create a theater experience that is welcoming to all families with children with autism or other sensory sensitivities. Plus, tickets to Constellation’s Sensory-Friendly performances are Pay What You Will, meaning you get to choose your own ticket price (from $5-$75).
Accommodations for these performances include:
- Lower sound level, especially for startling or loud sounds
- Lights remain on at a low level in the theater during the performance
- Elimination of any strobe or flashing light sequences
- Patrons are free to talk and leave their seats during the performance
- More space in theater seating area for standing and movement
- Fidgets and noise canceling headphones welcome
- Resource materials available online and at performances, so families know what to expect at the theater and during the show.
- Director: Jack McCarthy