The Importance of Being Earnest
By Oscar WildeSold Out
October 13 - 30
A Trivial Comedy for Serious People
Pay What You Will Thursdays
To keep live performance affordable and accessible to our community, we’re offering Pay What You Will Thursdays for all Mainstage shows at the Waldron and Ted Jones Playhouse! Book tickets for one of our Thursday performances of The Importance of Being Earnest and you’ll get to choose your own ticket price (from $5-$75). Just select your seats, then you’ll be prompted to choose your ticket price.
Pay What You Will Thursdays and our Community Access Ticket Program are generously sponsored by Jessika and Bryan Hane.
Want to see the show for free? Volunteer to usher!
- Director: Kate Galvin
- Stage Manager: Phil Christiansen
- Scenic Designer/Scenic Charge Artist: David Wade
- Lighting Designer: Jennifer Fok
- Costume Designer: Kate Mott
- Sound Designer: Brandon Reed
- Props Master: Aubrey Krueger
- Assistant Stage Manager: Sareek Hosein
- Assistant Stage Manager: Chelsea Pell
John (Jack) Worthing
Rev. Canon Chasuble, D.D.